Gut-Lung Therapy is formulated for daily use! Our bottles come in a 14-day and 30-day supply.
After testing, Gut Lung Therapy was found to significantly:
1) Reduce cellular oxidation by 83% thereby protecting living cells from free radical damage.
2) Increase cellular energy production by 25%, supporting greater resilience and cellular function.
3) Strengthen the celluar immune alertness towards immune challenges.
— Dr. Gitte Jensen
Founder & Research Director at NIS Labs
Tried a Lot of Probiotics, But This One Did as Advertised
I can't tell you what it means to have my stomach issues and lung issues abated. Ordered 4 bottles because of the reviews and am sure I'll be ordering more.
My digestion has improved 10 fold and I am feeling an overall sense of well being.
Tried a lot of different probiotics & other supplements. None work as well as Gut Lung. After many years I finally found something that works. Thank you.
Gut Lung Therapy is a Pure Life Saver
I am totally amazed by this product. My entire life I have battled gut issues. I will definitely be reordering this jewel. It has been a game changer.
Just a Fantastic Product!! Works better than ever expected!!
Gut and Lung Health
This stuff is amazing! Seriously, after one pill I felt a difference. Almost a month now and I'm less bloated and feel great!
Optimize Your Gut Health
Our unique formulation is scientifically proven to increase the benefits of probiotics alone.*
Strengthen Your Immune Response
Facilitates positive communication between your gut’s microbiome and immune cells, lungs, and central nervous system.*
Increase Your Cellular Energy
Scientifically proven to increase cellular energy by 25% and decrease cellular oxidation by 83%.*
A novel mix of phytoactive (plant-based) PREbiotics. Purposefully assembled to provide the included PRObiotics with a nurturing environment where they can survive, thrive, and get to work.
Our first-to-the-world formula includes the most widely researched probiotics to create a strong foundation for your gut health. Then, unlike any other product in the US, we add a unique L. Plantarum DR7 strain — a clinically proven multi-tasking super probiotic.
- Strengthens your gut barrier and protects against environmental challenges.*
- Encourages growth of healthy flora to proactively protect against stress-induced microbiome disruption.*
- Improves digestive issues brought on by feelings of stress.*
- Clinically proven to protect upper respiratory tract health.*
- Activates and improves cell-to-cell communication during immune responses. Increases Natural Killer cell activity for added immune support.*
- Reduces oxidative stress and respiratory-related immune threats in the gut.*
- Improves mental focus and memory.*
- Supports the increase of serotonin, a key hormone that stabilizes mood, feelings of well-being, and happiness.*
- Stabilizes dopamine pathways by which dopamine travels to areas of the brain and body to convey critical information such as executive thinking, cognition, and feelings of reward and pleasure.*
L. RHAMNOSUS GG
Widely known for its respiratory-supportive properties and its ability to produce p40, a powerhouse protein. p40 helps preserve your gut barrier function, keeping harmful toxins and unwanted molecules from passing from your digestive system to your bloodstream.*
B. BREVE BR03
Produces potent postbiotics that support immune cell health and function and help fortify the gut barrier.* B. Breve BR03 also enhances naturally occurring flavonoids from flaxseed -- including herbacetin and quercetagetin, which are clinically proven to support respiratory and whole-body health.*
- Our unique formulation of PRE and PRObiotics first goes through an advanced fermentation process. In this process, the PREbiotics act as a catalyst, fueling and feeding the PRObiotics. This results in exponential growth and increased productivity of the PRObiotics.
- This process generates what are known as POSTbiotics — powerful and beneficial compounds scientifically proven to support digestive and immune health. As PRObiotic activity increases, so does the production of these hard-working, beneficial POSTbiotics.
- The resulting combination of PRE, PRO, and POSTbiotics during digestion optimizes your gut health, strengthens your immune response, and increases cellular energy.*
THE POWER OF POSTBIOTICS
POSTbiotics are a byproduct of the fermentation process. They play an important role in increasing your immune response and regulating the health and composition of your gut microbiome.*
Your mitochondria generate cell energy. Think of them as tiny cellular power plants. Now think of them outputting 25% more energy.
Our advanced formula reduces the generation of oxidative stress, minimizing the wear and tear on your cells and helping them stay healthy.*
- Gut-Lung Therapy
I am hoping your product removes glyscophate
I feel the difference
Feeling better and better every day is a goal that I never thought I could experience. General well being is my gift to myself.
For The Biome
I'm so glad to hear that we are helping you achieve your health goals, Patricia! I hope they continue to support your general well being! I wish you continued health!
Your products are amazing. I have benefited greatly from your Gut-Lung Therapy and Stress Relief tea I love that they are all natural and made here in the US. I will be a life long customer and your biggest fan. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
For The Biome
Thank you so much for the kind words, Deborah! We're so glad to hear that you're benefitting from our our Gut-Lung and Stress Therapies! We wish you continued health!
Works so well!
The medication I take causes a lot of issues with my system and this got me back to normal super quickly. Amazing stuff
For The Biome
We're so happy to hear that you're feeling better, Nicole! Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience!
Happy with using gut- lung therapy pills .
I liked al lot this product,even I had been on many probiotics supplements before.it works good for me especially noticed I get less gases build up like I used to have with previous ones.and also I start to go regular now. I recommend gut-lung therapy to people with troubled gut .
For The Biome
Thank you so much for the kind words, Mariam! I'm so glad that you're experiencing the benefits of our Gut-Lung Therapy! I wish you continued health!
Thank you so much for creating the gut-lung therapy. I've been struggling with digestive health for awhile. This has totally helped me. It's more than I can afford so I may not be able to order it regularly but I will definitely be a return customer! Also, what an awesome staff. Great customer service!
For The Biome
Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience, Julia! I wish you continued health!
How often should Gut-Lung Therapy be taken?
Does Gut-Lung Therapy have live bacteria, and does it need to be refrigerated?
No refrigeration is required! Our L. plantarum DR7 is indeed a live probiotic strain, but because of the way the supplement is formulated, it does not have to be refrigerated. Our formula also contains prebiotics, postbiotics, paraprobiotics, and probiotic catalysts.
Do I need to take it on an empty stomach?
Gut-Lung Therapy may be taken with food or on an empty stomach. The capsule may also be opened, and the contents sprinkled in your favorite food or beverage.
Is Gut-Lung Therapy meant to be taken for short- or long-term use?
Gut-Lung Therapy was formulated for long-term, daily use. Try our 14-day supply to see if Gut-Lung Therapy is a good fit for you!
Is your probiotic not vegan since it contains lactobacillus?
Yes, it is vegan! Lactobacillus is a bacterium, not an animal product. It is not cultured with dairy.
Are the ingredients organic? Where are they grown?
They are all either wild-crafted (pure, clean growing conditions in the wild) or certified organic, so there are no harmful chemicals or toxins in our ingredients.
I began formulating some of the first probiotic supplements on the market in the 1980s, and over the past 40 years, the way I formulate an effective probiotic has evolved alongside groundbreaking research.
The gut is viewed much differently than it used to be, a universe of life that understandably requires a universe of nutrients for optimal health. A broad-spectrum fermentate is one of the best ways to address this need, and primes the gut for the novel probiotic L. Plantarum DR7.
In all my years of formulating, I have never come across a probiotic strain that instills such resilience in, not just one, but three key systems in your body.
— Paul Schulick
Founder, New Chapter & For The Biome