Discovery Trial Set
3% of every purchase supports food and shelter for those in need
Awaken the sentience of your skin and its microbiome with a taste of the entire Sentient Skincare™ line. Set includes trial-sized samples of:
- Soothe Powder Cleanser (4gm): Silky sprouted oats, mushrooms, and postbiotic actives counter impurities and replenish your moisture barrier in the face of dryness and irritation.
- Empower Powder 2-in-1 (4gm): This cleanser-mask duo features our clinically studied aloe vera which increases skin hydration by 100% within one hour of application for a firmer, smoother complexion.
- Invigorate Powder Mask (4gm): Adaptogenic mushrooms and postbiotic actives fortify your skin and its microbiome in the face of hormonal and environmental stress.
- Adapt Essence Spray (3ml): Replenish your microbiome with this feast of prebiotic nutrients and adaptogenic mushrooms as they guard against blue light radiation and help skin adapt to stress for a visibly hydrated complexion.
- Restore Essence Spray (3ml): Protect your skin and its microbiome from pollution and blemish-causing impurities with the prebiotic activity of two exquisitely potent honey ferments featuring New Zealand Manuka and Swiss black bee honey.
- Awaken Eye Serum (1ml): Volcanic CO2 extracted German chamomile envelops dry skin with calming chamazulene and works with squalene-rich amaranth to smooth the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
- Shield Face Serum (2ml): Astaxanthin stands guard against free radical damage as restorative rosehip delivers moisture and phytonutrients to the skin’s deepest layers with the elevated bioactivity that can only be found in volcanic CO2 extracts.
Each sample amounts to 4-6 uses. This is a great way to see which formulas speak to your senses. For visible results, we recommend consistent use for 2 weeks+ with our full-size products.
I enjoyed trying out all the samples, especially the serum. It felt nice and smelled amazing. My only issue was I wanted a moisturiser to put on over the serum. After about 15 minutes my face felt a little dry and tight, so I applied my usual moisturiser and felt much more “complete” and hydrated. It’s winter, so I’m sure that’s part of the issue. During the warmer months I suspect the serum would be fine on its own.
Are use living libations so that’s a tough act to follow. Your products are are made the way I like but I haven’t felt anything wild yet
From the very beginning, just opening my package I could feel the love and care that had gone into this product. I instantly felt trust and connection with not only the product but the company, since I felt I was being taken care of in everyway. The detail and quality of the bottles is just beautiful and I love looking at them all lined up, it makes the whole thing an experience that feel luxurious and with reverence of myself. I have been using all the products for the last week and have seen and felt a definite difference in the health and quality of my skin. As someone who has fairly good skin anyway, I was pleasantly surprised at how my skin found its glow again, and each day received the love and care it deserved for how I felt that day. It is exactly the kind of product and company that I would like to support, because I believe in balance, and these products have helped me with that! The only downside for me is the price, not because I believe it doesn’t reflect the quality, but because I live in the UK by the time I have paid the price of the item I then have to pay import charges which is such a shame. I am sure that this will not stop me, and I am planning on buying full size products regardless, but this was a nasty surprise after I had already invested a lot into the product. Overall I am so happy that I found, for the biome, I feel I have finally found my forever skin care brand! Thank you so much.
Absolutely love the products so far!! I've only been using it for a few days and I can already tell the difference in my skin!!
I've really enjoyed trying For the Biome! The trial sizes are generous and my skin feels amazing.